Factory Reset SAMSUNG M100S Galaxy A
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in SAMSUNG M100S Galaxy A. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from SAMSUNG M100S Galaxy A.
As a result your Android 2.1 Eclair will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 590 MB storage and Li-Ion 1500.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in SAMSUNG M100S Galaxy A and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- Now press and hold Camera key + Volume Up + Power On when phone is turn off.
- Wait until Logo Android start up.
- Next select option "wipe data/factory reset" with Volume buttons, and accept with Power button.
- Then choose "yes" with Volume Down, and press Power button to accept operation.
- Afterwards confirm operation "reboot system now".
Factory Reset (SAMSUNG M100S Galaxy A)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.