How to factory reset SAMSUNG M250K Galaxy S II? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG M250K Galaxy S II? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG M250K Galaxy S II? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG M250K Galaxy S II?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG M250K Galaxy S II. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your SAMSUNG M250K Galaxy S II will be as new and your Samsung S5PC210 core will run faster.
- The cell phone should be turned off, so hold down the Power key fro a few seconds..
- In the next step press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- After that select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Next, choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- Then select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG I9100 Galaxy S II - Remove Pattern Lock by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset SAMSUNG I9100 Galaxy S II - how to perform Factory Reset - video