Hard Reset SAMSUNG M270S
How to factory reset SAMSUNG M270S? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG M270S? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG M270S? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG M270S?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG M270S. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your SAMSUNG M270S will be as new and your QSC6155 core will run faster.
- At first switch on the device by using the Power key.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Reset and then select Master Reset.
- In the next step choose Yes to confirm the whole operation..
- To begin hard reset process type in the following safety code: 1234.
- That's all.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power button to switch on the device
- In the next step tap the following code in your phone: *2767*3855#
- You should see information about resetting your phone.
- Wait to comple the whole process.
- Well done! Tha hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG B550 XCOVER - Full Reset Tutorial - video
Hard Reset SAMSUNG B550 XCOVER - how to completely wipe your phone - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.