Hard Reset SAMSUNG M360
How to factory reset SAMSUNG M360? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG M360? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG M360? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG M360?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG M360. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your SAMSUNG M360 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- When your phone is on, then form the menu screen, press the MENU/OK key.
- Then scroll to Settings/Tools, and press MENU/OK key.
- Now if Settings highlighted, press the MENU/OK key.
- Next browse to Reset/Delete and press the MENU/OK key.
- If prompted to change or keep the existing lock code, scroll to the desired option and press the MENU/OK key. Follow any additional prompts as required.
* If prompted, enter a LOCK CODE. The default lock code is the last 4 digits of the phone number.
- To reset settings only, press the MENU/OK key with Reset Settings highlighted.
* To reset settings and data, scroll to Reset Phone and press the MENU/OK key.
- After that press RESET.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.