Hard Reset SAMSUNG M370
How to factory reset SAMSUNG M370? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG M370? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG M370? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG M370?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG M370. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your SAMSUNG M370 will be as new and your Qualcomm QSC6055 core will run faster.
- Make sure, that your phone is on.
- Then from the home screen, press the OK/Menu key.
- Next scroll to Settings/Tools and press the OK/Menu key.
- When Settings highlighted, then press the OK/Menu key.
- Afterwards browse to Reset/Delete and confirm that.
- To reset settings without deleting information, press the OK/Menu key when Reset Settings highlighted.
* To completely reset the handset, scroll to Reset Phone and press the OK/Menu key.
- Read information about procedure and press RESET.
- Now your phone will be reset and restart.
Hard Reset (SAMSUNG M370)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.