Hard Reset SAMSUNG M400
How to factory reset SAMSUNG M400? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG M400? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG M400? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG M400?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG M400. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your SAMSUNG M400 will be as new and your Qualcomm QSC6155 core will run faster.
- Press Center key.
- Scroll to Settings/Tools and press the Center key.
- When Settings highlighted, press the Center key.
- Then scroll to Reset/Delete and press the Center key.
- Now Enter your LOCK CODE.
- To reset settings without deleting information, press the center key with Reset Settings highlighted.
To completely reset the handset, scroll to Reset Phone and press the center key.
- Afterwards read the warning information and press RESET.
- Wait after your phone restart.
Hard Reset (SAMSUNG M400)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.