Hard Reset SAMSUNG M910 Intercept
How to factory reset SAMSUNG M910 Intercept? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG M910 Intercept? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG M910 Intercept? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG M910 Intercept?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG M910 Intercept. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.1 Eclair settings. As a result your SAMSUNG M910 Intercept will be as new and your core will run faster.
- First check, that your cell phone is on.
- Now press and hold together Volume Down + Call & End.
- Release them when menu of Recovery Mode appear.
- Then select "wipe data/factory reset" with Volume Down, and to confirm press Home button.
- Now you see information about previous option.
- To confirm press Volume Up.
- Next press Home button to enter option "reboot system now".
Hard Reset Samsung Intercept SPH-M910 Sprint - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work