Hard Reset SAMSUNG M919 Galaxy S4
How to factory reset SAMSUNG M919 Galaxy S4? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG M919 Galaxy S4? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG M919 Galaxy S4? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG M919 Galaxy S4?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG M919 Galaxy S4. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your SAMSUNG M919 Galaxy S4 will be as new and your Qualcomm MDM9215 core will run faster.
- Remove and insert the baterry.
- Then press and hold together Volume Up + Home button + Power button.
- Next release this buttons when you see logo Samsung.
- Now using Volume down select the option "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm with Power button.
- Select "yes" with Volume Down and confirm with Power button.
- If the operation is completed, select "reboot" option, and wait until phone restarts.
- That's it.
Samsung Galaxy S4 M919 - How to reset - Como restablecer datos de fabrica - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work