How to factory reset SAMSUNG N900A Galaxy Note 3 LTE (AT&T)? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG N900A Galaxy Note 3 LTE (AT&T)? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG N900A Galaxy Note 3 LTE (AT&T)? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG N900A Galaxy Note 3 LTE (AT&T)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG N900A Galaxy Note 3 LTE (AT&T). Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.3 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your SAMSUNG N900A Galaxy Note 3 LTE (AT&T) will be as new and your Snapdragon 800 core will run faster.
First of this is Hard reset via Menu Settings:
- Form the home screen please select Apps.
- Next select Settings.
- Then tap General -> Backup and reset -> Factory data reset (it this point read the reset information).
- Now tap Reset device (if you have password, please enter it, and tap Delete all).
- Now the phone resets to the factory default settings automatically and when finished displays the Home screen.
Second of this is Hard reset via Hardware:
- Check if your phone is switched off.
- Then press and hold Volume Up button + Home button then press Power button.
- Hold them down until you see Samsung logo appears, then release Power button only.
- When you see Android Green man release all keys.
- On the menu select option "Wipe Data / Factory Reset" using Volume Down button and confirm with Power button.
- Next use the Volume Down button again to select “Yes — delete all user data”.
- Please confirm this operation with Power button.
- When the operation is over select option "Reboot System Now" and confirm with Power Button.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG A300F Galaxy A3 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video
Hard Reset SAMSUNG A300F Galaxy A3 - Remove Pattern Lock by Recovery Mode - video
SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 3 Hard Reset / Android Format / Delete Data - video
SAMSUNG N900 Galaxy Note 3 Hard Reset / Bypass Screen Lock - video