Hard Reset SAMSUNG N910F Galaxy Note 4
How to factory reset SAMSUNG N910F Galaxy Note 4? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG N910F Galaxy Note 4? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG N910F Galaxy Note 4? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG N910F Galaxy Note 4?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG N910F Galaxy Note 4. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your SAMSUNG N910F Galaxy Note 4 will be as new and your Snapdragon 805 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In order to turn off the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a while.
- You can release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG N910G Galaxy Note 4 - Full Reset Tutorial - video
Hard Reset SAMSUNG N910G Galaxy Note 4 - reset your device to factory settings - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.