How to factory reset SAMSUNG N9150 Galaxy Note Edge? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG N9150 Galaxy Note Edge? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG N9150 Galaxy Note Edge? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG N9150 Galaxy Note Edge?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG N9150 Galaxy Note Edge. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your SAMSUNG N9150 Galaxy Note Edge will be as new and your Snapdragon 805 core will run faster.
- Switch off your smartphone by holding down the Power rocker for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When the Samsung Logo appears, you can release held keys.
- In the next step select from menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Home button to confirm.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Note Edge - perform the factory reset operation - video
Hard Reset SAMSUNG N915FY Galaxy Note Edge - Full Reset Tutorial - video