How to factory reset SAMSUNG N915G Galaxy Note Edge? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG N915G Galaxy Note Edge? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG N915G Galaxy Note Edge? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG N915G Galaxy Note Edge?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG N915G Galaxy Note Edge. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your SAMSUNG N915G Galaxy Note Edge will be as new and your Snapdragon 805 core will run faster.
- In order to turn off the cell phone hold the Power key for a while.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button.
- You can release held keys when the Recovery Mode appears on the screen.
- Then select "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- In the next step select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Note Edge - perform the factory reset operation - video
Hard Reset SAMSUNG N915FY Galaxy Note Edge - Full Reset Tutorial - video