How to factory reset SAMSUNG P550 Galaxy Tab A 9.7"? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG P550 Galaxy Tab A 9.7"? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG P550 Galaxy Tab A 9.7"? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG P550 Galaxy Tab A 9.7"?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG P550 Galaxy Tab A 9.7". Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your SAMSUNG P550 Galaxy Tab A 9.7" will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 APQ8016 core will run faster.
- In order to switch off your device press the Power key.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button.
- You should release held keys when an Android Icon appears on the screen.
- Select "wipe data / factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to confirm.
- In the next step choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm whole operation.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again select "reboot system now".
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab A 7.0 (2016) - Remove Password - video
How to Hard Reset The Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 Android 4.4 Remove Password - video
How to Restore SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab A - SAMSUNG Hard Reset - video
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8'' SM-T311 Hard Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on