How to factory reset SAMSUNG P709 Galaxy Mega 5.8? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG P709 Galaxy Mega 5.8? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG P709 Galaxy Mega 5.8? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG P709 Galaxy Mega 5.8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG P709 Galaxy Mega 5.8. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your SAMSUNG P709 Galaxy Mega 5.8 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Frist of all, turn off the SAMSUNG P709 Galaxy Mega by using the Power button.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys as soon as you can see the Samsung logo.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- In the next step choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option "reboot system now".
- The restoing operation will be done as soon as the SAMSUNG Welcome Panell pops up.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Ace 4 LTE - Factory Reset via the Settings - video
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Ace 4 LTE - Restore Device / Bypass Pattern - video