Hard Reset SAMSUNG P729 Galaxy Mega 6.3 Duos
How to factory reset SAMSUNG P729 Galaxy Mega 6.3 Duos? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG P729 Galaxy Mega 6.3 Duos? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG P729 Galaxy Mega 6.3 Duos? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG P729 Galaxy Mega 6.3 Duos?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG P729 Galaxy Mega 6.3 Duos. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your SAMSUNG P729 Galaxy Mega 6.3 Duos will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8930AB core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Turn off your device by holding the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the phone's screen.
- After that select "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Then choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- When the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Ace 4 LTE - Factory Reset via the Settings - video
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Ace 4 LTE - Restore Device / Bypass Pattern - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work