How to factory reset SAMSUNG R940 Galaxy S Lightray? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG R940 Galaxy S Lightray? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG R940 Galaxy S Lightray? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG R940 Galaxy S Lightray?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG R940 Galaxy S Lightray. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your SAMSUNG R940 Galaxy S Lightray will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Power off your phone.
- Next press and hold 3 buttons: Volume Up + Home button + Power buton.
- Then when you see Recovery Mode menu, release holded keys.
- Choose from the menu option "wipe data/factory reset", using Volume buttons, and confirm with Power button.
- Now select "yes", with Volume Down and confirm this option with Power key.
- Afterwards select "reboot system now".
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Light - Remove Pattern Lock in SAMSUNG - video
How to Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Light - Format SAMSUNG - video
Samsung Galaxy s Lightray Hard Reset Metro PCS - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on