Hard Reset SAMSUNG S3330 CH@T 333
How to factory reset SAMSUNG S3330 CH@T 333? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG S3330 CH@T 333? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG S3330 CH@T 333? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG S3330 CH@T 333?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG S3330 CH@T 333. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your SAMSUNG S3330 CH@T 333 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Begin by switching on the device by using the Power key.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Reset and then select Master Reset.
- In the next step choose Yes to confirm the whole operation..
- To begin hard reset process type in the following safety code: 1234.
- That's all.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power button to switch on the device
- In the next step tap the following code in your phone: *2767*3855#
- You should see information about resetting your phone.
- Wait to comple the whole process.
- Well done! Tha hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG C3300 Champ
Samsung Ch@t 222 E2222 factory reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.