Hard Reset SAMSUNG S4
How to factory reset SAMSUNG S4? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG S4? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG S4? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG S4?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG S4. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your SAMSUNG S4 will be as new and your Qualcomm 8064AB core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- First, turn off the phone by holding the Power Button.
- Then press and hold together: Volume Up + Home+ Power Button and wait a few seconds.
- When the device begin to vibrate, release all the Buttons.
- After that, you should be in the recovery menu.
- Then you must locate on the list "wipe data/factory reset" (use volume buttons to navigate).
- Choose that option by pressing "Power Button"
- Afterwards we tick option "Yes-delete all user data".
- After that select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been done.
Hard Reset Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4 - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.