Hard Reset SAMSUNG S5300 Galaxy Pocket
How to factory reset SAMSUNG S5300 Galaxy Pocket? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG S5300 Galaxy Pocket? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG S5300 Galaxy Pocket? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG S5300 Galaxy Pocket?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG S5300 Galaxy Pocket. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your SAMSUNG S5300 Galaxy Pocket will be as new and your Broadcom BCM21553 core will run faster.
- First step is switch off the phone.
- Next hold and press 3 keys: Volume Up + Home button + Power button.
- Release only Power button, when logo Samsung appear.
- Then select option from the menu: "wipe data/factory reset", using Volume buttons to scroll, and Home button to confirm.
- Now choose "yes" option from the menu, and confirm with Home button.
- After previous operation, press Home button to select option "reboot system now".
- Wait until your phone restarts.
Como Formatar Galaxy Pocket S5302 / S5301 / S5300 || Hard Reset, Desbloquear. G-Tech - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work