Hard Reset SAMSUNG S5363 Galaxy Y
How to factory reset SAMSUNG S5363 Galaxy Y? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG S5363 Galaxy Y? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG S5363 Galaxy Y? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG S5363 Galaxy Y?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG S5363 Galaxy Y. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your SAMSUNG S5363 Galaxy Y will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Turn off the phone.
- Next hold and press together 3 buttons: Volume Up + Home button + Power button.
- Then release them, when you see menu of Recovery Mode.
- Select option "wipe data/factory reset" -> use to scroll Volume buttons, and to confirm operation Home button.
- Now choose "yes" from the options, and confirm with Home button.
- Afterwards press Home button, to enter option "reboot system now".
How To Reset A Samsung GT-S5360 (Galaxy Y Young) - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work