Hard Reset SAMSUNG S5367 Galaxy Y TV
How to factory reset SAMSUNG S5367 Galaxy Y TV? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG S5367 Galaxy Y TV? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG S5367 Galaxy Y TV? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG S5367 Galaxy Y TV?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG S5367 Galaxy Y TV. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your SAMSUNG S5367 Galaxy Y TV will be as new and your ARMv6 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In order to turn the device off hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button, until you see the Samsung logo.
- Wait for the Recovery Mode.
- Then select from menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Home button to confirm.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hand reset s5367 galaxy y tv - video
Hard Reset no Samsung Galaxy Y (GT-S5367) #UTICell - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work