Hard Reset SAMSUNG S5660 Galaxy Gio
How to factory reset SAMSUNG S5660 Galaxy Gio? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG S5660 Galaxy Gio? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG S5660 Galaxy Gio? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG S5660 Galaxy Gio?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG S5660 Galaxy Gio. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.2 Froyo settings. As a result your SAMSUNG S5660 Galaxy Gio will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon S1 MSM7227-1 Turbo core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the beginning switch off your mobile phone by holding down the Power rocker for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When the Samsung Logo appears, you can release held keys.
- In the next step select from menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Home button to confirm.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG S5660 Galaxy Gio - How to wipe your phone - video
Samsung Galaxy Gio S5660 hard reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.