Hard Reset SAMSUNG S5690 Galaxy Xcover
See the First Method!
- Start by turninng on the device by using the Power button.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Privacy and then Factory data reset.
- In the next step find and choose Reset device.
- To confirm your choice select Erase everything.
- That's all. The hard reset is done
Hard Reset SAMSUNG S5690 Galaxy Xcover - full reset operation
Samsung Galaxy Xcover S5690 hard reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.