How to factory reset SAMSUNG S6310L Galaxy Young? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG S6310L Galaxy Young? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG S6310L Galaxy Young? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG S6310L Galaxy Young?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG S6310L Galaxy Young. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your SAMSUNG S6310L Galaxy Young will be as new and your Cortex core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- The device must be turned off so hold down the Power key for a few seconds
- After that, press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
HARD RESET SAMSUNG GALAXY GT-S6310 - video
How to factory reset Samsung Galaxy Young S6310 - video
Samsung Galaxy Young S6310 hard reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on