Hard Reset SAMSUNG S6810B Galaxy Fame
How to factory reset SAMSUNG S6810B Galaxy Fame? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG S6810B Galaxy Fame? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG S6810B Galaxy Fame? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG S6810B Galaxy Fame?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG S6810B Galaxy Fame. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your SAMSUNG S6810B Galaxy Fame will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- First power off your phone.
- Then press and hold together 3 keys: Volume Up + Home button + Power button.
- When you see logo Samsung, then release all holded keys.
- Next select option "wipe data/factory reset" -> use Volume buttons to browse, and Power button to confirm option.
- Now choose "yes" with Volume Down, and confirm with Power button.
- After that press Power button, to confirm option: "reboot".
Hard Reset SAMSUNG S6810 Galaxy Fame - factory reset tutorial - video
HardReset SAMSUNG S6810 Galaxy Fame - reset and bypass screen lock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work