Hard Reset SAMSUNG S7270 Galaxy Ace 3
How to factory reset SAMSUNG S7270 Galaxy Ace 3? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG S7270 Galaxy Ace 3? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG S7270 Galaxy Ace 3? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG S7270 Galaxy Ace 3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG S7270 Galaxy Ace 3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your SAMSUNG S7270 Galaxy Ace 3 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Remove from you phone battery, SIM card, and memory card.
- After about 10 seconds put the battery back into phone.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Home button + Power button.
- If logo Samsung appears, then release only Power buton.
- When you see Android green man release rest of buttons.
- Now you will see recovery menu, where you select "Wipe Data / Factory Reset" using Volume down button, and confirm with Power button.
- Use again Volume down key to select "yes" and confirm with Power key.
- After finish this operation select "Reboot System Now" option, and confirm it using Power key.
- Now the phone will reboots, wait for it to be fully on and then you can start using it.
How To Factory/Hard Reset - Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work