Hard Reset SAMSUNG S7560 Galaxy Trend
How to factory reset SAMSUNG S7560 Galaxy Trend? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG S7560 Galaxy Trend? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG S7560 Galaxy Trend? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG S7560 Galaxy Trend?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG S7560 Galaxy Trend. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your SAMSUNG S7560 Galaxy Trend will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM7227A core will run faster.
- In order to turn the device off hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home button + Power button, until you see the Samsung logo.
- Wait for the Recovery Mode.
- Then select from menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Home button to confirm.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset Galaxy Trend How-To - Hard Reset S7560 - video
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Trend - GT S7560 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work