Hard Reset SAMSUNG S975L Galaxy S4
How to factory reset SAMSUNG S975L Galaxy S4? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG S975L Galaxy S4? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG S975L Galaxy S4? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG S975L Galaxy S4?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG S975L Galaxy S4. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.3 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your SAMSUNG S975L Galaxy S4 will be as new and your Snapdragon APQ8064AB core will run faster.
- At the beginning switch off your mobile phone by holding down the Power rocker for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When the Samsung Logo appears, you can release held keys.
- In the next step select from menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Home button to confirm.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
How To Reset Samsung Galaxy S4 SIV - Hard Reset and Soft Reset - video
Samsung Galaxy S4 Factory Reset Hard Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work