Hard Reset SAMSUNG SC-02C Galaxy S II
How to factory reset SAMSUNG SC-02C Galaxy S II? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG SC-02C Galaxy S II? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG SC-02C Galaxy S II? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG SC-02C Galaxy S II?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG SC-02C Galaxy S II. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your SAMSUNG SC-02C Galaxy S II will be as new and your S5PC210 core will run faster.
- First power off your phone.
- Then press and hold together 3 keys: Volume Up + Home button + Power button.
- When you see logo Samsung, then release all holded keys.
- Next select option "wipe data/factory reset" -> use Volume buttons to browse, and Power button to confirm option.
- Now choose "yes" with Volume Down, and confirm with Power button.
- After that press Power button, to confirm option: "reboot".
Hard Reset SAMSUNG I9100 Galaxy S II - Remove Pattern Lock by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset SAMSUNG I9100 Galaxy S II - how to perform Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work