How to factory reset SAMSUNG Smart TV? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Smart TV? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Smart TV? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Smart TV?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG Smart TV. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Smart TV will be as new and your core will run faster.
- First of all, hold down the Power key on your TV remote control in order to switch off yout device.
- After that, press the Menu button to enter the Main Menu.
- From the following list of options choose Support by using Up and Down Arrow to navigate and Enter key to confirm.
- Then use Up and Down Arrow to navigate to Self Diagnosis and then press Enter.
- In the next step select Reset.
- Next, the TV should ask for a security code. The default is 0000.
- When the warning message appears choose Yes by using the Left or Right Arrow on the remote and confirm by holding the Enter key.
- Good job! The factory reset has just been performed.
Factory Reset Samsung Smart TV - how to Reset your Samsung TV - video
Factory Reset Samsung Smart TV - How to Reset your TV by Service Mode - video