Hard Reset SAMSUNG T113 Galaxy Tab 3 Lite
How to factory reset SAMSUNG T113 Galaxy Tab 3 Lite? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG T113 Galaxy Tab 3 Lite? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG T113 Galaxy Tab 3 Lite? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG T113 Galaxy Tab 3 Lite?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG T113 Galaxy Tab 3 Lite. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your SAMSUNG T113 Galaxy Tab 3 Lite will be as new and your Marvell PXA986 core will run faster.
- Start by switching off your tablet by holding the Power key for a short while.
- Now press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button.
- Release held keys as soon as the Samsung Logo shows up on the screen.
- Then select "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm whole operation.
- In order to restart the device select "reboot system now".
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab 3 - factory reset tutorial - video
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab 3 - using the Recovery Mode - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work