Hard Reset SAMSUNG T215 Galaxy Tab 3 7.0" LTE
How to factory reset SAMSUNG T215 Galaxy Tab 3 7.0" LTE? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG T215 Galaxy Tab 3 7.0" LTE? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG T215 Galaxy Tab 3 7.0" LTE? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG T215 Galaxy Tab 3 7.0" LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG T215 Galaxy Tab 3 7.0" LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your SAMSUNG T215 Galaxy Tab 3 7.0" LTE will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8930AB core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- First of all, hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button.
- You should release held keys as soon as the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- Then select "wipe data / factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm whole operation.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again select "reboot system now".
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab 3 - factory reset tutorial - video
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab 3 - using the Recovery Mode - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.