How to factory reset SAMSUNG T230 Galaxy Tab 4 7.0"? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG T230 Galaxy Tab 4 7.0"? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG T230 Galaxy Tab 4 7.0"? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG T230 Galaxy Tab 4 7.0"?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG T230 Galaxy Tab 4 7.0". Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your SAMSUNG T230 Galaxy Tab 4 7.0" will be as new and your Marvell PXA1088 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the tablet hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Then, press and hold together Volume Up + Home + Power button for a few seconds.
- You may release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- Afterwards select "wipe data / factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- In the next step choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm whole operation.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again select "reboot system now".
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab 4 - Format / Restore Galaxy Tab - video
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab 4 - Unlock Tablet Without Pattern - video
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8'' SM-T311 Hard Reset - video