Hard Reset SAMSUNG T2397 Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 4G LTE
How to factory reset SAMSUNG T2397 Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 4G LTE? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG T2397 Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 4G LTE? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG T2397 Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 4G LTE? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG T2397 Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 4G LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG T2397 Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 4G LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your SAMSUNG T2397 Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 4G LTE will be as new and your Marvell ARMADA PXA1908 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start by holding down the Power key for a short while in order to turn off the device.
- Next, press and hold simultaneously the Volume Up + Home + Power button for a few momements.
- You should release held keys as soon as the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- Afterwards select "wipe data / factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to confirm.
- In the next step choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm whole operation.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again select "reboot system now".
- Excellent! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab 4 - Format / Restore Galaxy Tab - video
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab 4 - Unlock Tablet Without Pattern - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.