Hard Reset SAMSUNG T335 Galaxy Tab 4 8.0" LTE
How to factory reset SAMSUNG T335 Galaxy Tab 4 8.0" LTE? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG T335 Galaxy Tab 4 8.0" LTE? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG T335 Galaxy Tab 4 8.0" LTE? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG T335 Galaxy Tab 4 8.0" LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG T335 Galaxy Tab 4 8.0" LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your SAMSUNG T335 Galaxy Tab 4 8.0" LTE will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8926 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the tablet hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Then, press and hold together Volume Up + Home + Power button for a few seconds.
- You may release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- Afterwards select "wipe data / factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- In the next step choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm whole operation.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again select "reboot system now".
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab 4 - Format / Restore Galaxy Tab - video
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab 4 - Unlock Tablet Without Pattern - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.