How to factory reset SAMSUNG T350 Galaxy Tab A 8.0"? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG T350 Galaxy Tab A 8.0"? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG T350 Galaxy Tab A 8.0"? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG T350 Galaxy Tab A 8.0"?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG T350 Galaxy Tab A 8.0". Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your SAMSUNG T350 Galaxy Tab A 8.0" will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 APQ8016 core will run faster.
- Start by switching off the tablet by using the Power key.
- In the next step press and hold together the Volume Up + Home + Power button for a few seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- Select "wipe data / factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm whole operation.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again select "reboot system now".
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab A 7.0 (2016) - Remove Password - video
How to Restore SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab A - SAMSUNG Hard Reset - video
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8'' SM-T311 Hard Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on