How to factory reset SAMSUNG T713 Galaxy Tab S2 VE 8.0? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG T713 Galaxy Tab S2 VE 8.0? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG T713 Galaxy Tab S2 VE 8.0? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG T713 Galaxy Tab S2 VE 8.0?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG T713 Galaxy Tab S2 VE 8.0. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and settings. As a result your SAMSUNG T713 Galaxy Tab S2 VE 8.0 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 MSM8976 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step hold down the Power key for a short while in order to turn off the device.
- After that, press and hold simultaneously the Volume Up + Home + Power button for a few momements.
- You should release held keys as soon as the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- Afterwards select "wipe data / factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to confirm.
- In the next step choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode appears again select "reboot system now".
- Excellent! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
Factory Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab S2 - Hard Reset / Wipe Data - video
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab 3 - factory reset tutorial - video
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab 3 - using the Recovery Mode - video
SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab S2 REMOVE SCREEN LOCK / Hard Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on