Hard Reset SAMSUNG T817V Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 XLTE
How to factory reset SAMSUNG T817V Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 XLTE? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG T817V Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 XLTE? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG T817V Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 XLTE? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG T817V Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 XLTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG T817V Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 XLTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your SAMSUNG T817V Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 XLTE will be as new and your Exynos 5433 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step switch off the SAMSUNG T817V Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 XLTE.
- Then press and hold the following combination of keys: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a few seconds.
- As soon as the Samsung Logo appears on the screen release all keys.
- The Recovery Mode should pop up in front of you.
- Select "wipe data / factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to confirm.
- In the next step choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm whole operation.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again select "reboot system now" in order to restart tablet.
- The restoring operation will be done as soon as the SAMSUNG Welcome Panel shows up.
- Excellent! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
Factory Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab S2 - Hard Reset / Wipe Data
SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab S2 REMOVE SCREEN LOCK / Hard Reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.