Hard Reset SAMSUNG T817W Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 LTE-A
How to factory reset SAMSUNG T817W Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 LTE-A? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG T817W Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 LTE-A? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG T817W Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 LTE-A? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG T817W Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 LTE-A?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG T817W Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 LTE-A. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your SAMSUNG T817W Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 LTE-A will be as new and your Exynos 5433 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first turn off the SAMSUNG T817W Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 LTE-A by using the Power key.
- Then press and hold the following combination of keys: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a few seconds.
- As soon as the Samsung Logo appears on the screen release all keys.
- The Recovery Mode should pop up in front of you.
- Select "wipe data / factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to confirm.
- In the next step choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm whole operation.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again select "reboot system now" in order to restart tablet.
- The restoring operation will be done as soon as the SAMSUNG Welcome Panel shows up.
- Excellent! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
Factory Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab S2 - Hard Reset / Wipe Data - video
SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab S2 REMOVE SCREEN LOCK / Hard Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.