How to factory reset SAMSUNG T825 Galaxy Tab S3 LTE? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG T825 Galaxy Tab S3 LTE? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG T825 Galaxy Tab S3 LTE? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG T825 Galaxy Tab S3 LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG T825 Galaxy Tab S3 LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your SAMSUNG T825 Galaxy Tab S3 LTE will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 MSM8996 core will run faster.
- First of all, power off the SAMSUNG T825 Galaxy Tab S3 LTE by using Power key.
- After that, press and hold simultaneously the Volume Up + Home + Power button for a few momements.
- You should release held keys as soon as the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- Afterwards select "wipe data / factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to confirm.
- In the next step choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm whole operation.
- Now the tablet is erasing all personal data and customized settings.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again select "reboot system now".
- Excellent! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab S3 - Bypass Screen Lock / Restore - video
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab S3 - Factory Reset / Restore Android - video