Hard Reset SAMSUNG T939 Behold 2
How to factory reset SAMSUNG T939 Behold 2? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG T939 Behold 2? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG T939 Behold 2? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG T939 Behold 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG T939 Behold 2. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android settings. As a result your SAMSUNG T939 Behold 2 will be as new and your core will run faster.
Hardreset from Settings Menu.
- From the Home screen, touch Quick List ➔ Settings ➔ Reset settings ➔ Master reset.
- Enter the password and touch Confirm.Note: The default password is 0000.
- 3. At the Reset setting , touch Yes to perform the reset, or No to cancel.
- Press and hold the Volume Down key, Send Key, and the End Key for a few seconds.
- Make sure that all three are being pressed simultaneously and that the End Key is pressed last.
- When the graphic is displayed, press the Menu key to begin factory reset.
1. Shut down the device
2. Press and hold the End CALL key, and then tap OK
3. Remove SIM card
4. Remove the battery cover, the battery, and then remove the SIM card. Replace the battery and battery cover.
- Your phone should be turn on.
- Next enter code: *2767*3855#
- Wait until your phone will restart.
Hard Reset (SAMSUNG T939 Behold 2)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.