Hard Reset SAMSUNG T959v
How to factory reset SAMSUNG T959v? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG T959v? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG T959v? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG T959v?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG T959v. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.2 Froyo settings. As a result your SAMSUNG T959v will be as new and your Cortex A8 core will run faster.
- First power off the phone.
- Then press and hold together: Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button.
- If you see text "Vibrant" (this is model of your phone), then release only Power button.
- Now when you see yellow text, then release rest buttons.
- Browse to option "wipe data/factory reset" with Volume buttons, and use Power button to confirm operations.
- Next accept previous operation -> scroll to "yes", and accept.
- After that press Power button, to confirm option "reboot system now".
Samsung Vibrant T959 hard reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work