Hard Reset SAMSUNG U365 Gusto 2
How to factory reset SAMSUNG U365 Gusto 2? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG U365 Gusto 2? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG U365 Gusto 2? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG U365 Gusto 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG U365 Gusto 2. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your SAMSUNG U365 Gusto 2 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- First make sure, that your phone is on.
- Then form the home screen, press the left soft key for Menu and then select Settings -> Phone -> Security.
- Next enter the Phone Lock Code.
* The default lock code is the last four digits of your phone number.
- Now select restore phone.
* Read the information displayed and scroll down to select Yes and press the OK key.
- Afterwards press the OK again, and wait until your phone is restart.
Hard Reset (SAMSUNG U365 Gusto 2)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.