Hard Reset SAMSUNG TV UA48J5100
How to factory reset SAMSUNG UA48J5100? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG UA48J5100? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG UA48J5100? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG UA48J5100?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG UA48J5100. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and settings. As a result your SAMSUNG UA48J5100 will be as new and your core will run faster.
If you want to restore default settings on SAMSUNG UA48J5100 you should follow our guide and perform the hard reset operation. As a result, you will delete all personal info, customized settings and installed apps on your SAMSUNG UA48J5100. Check out how to hard reset SAMSUNG UA48J5100 and wipe all personal data from the TV. It's the easiest way to bring back the default software configuration.
- At the very beginning, turn on your SAMSUNG UA48J5100 TV by pressing the Power button on the remote controller.
- After that, you can press the Menu button to open the menu.
- In the next step, scroll down and select Support, then press the OK button on the remote to enter.
- Then, you should select Self Diagnosis and press the OK button on the remote.
- In this stage, scroll down to Reset and press the OK button on the controller.
- When asked for a PIN, enter yours or a default one which is: 0000.
- At the last stage, select Yes and press the OK button to confirm.
- Well done! Now your SAMSUNG UA48J5100 TV is hard reseted.
Hard Reset (SAMSUNG UA48J5100)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.