How to factory reset SAMSUNG W700 Galaxy TabPro S 12"? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG W700 Galaxy TabPro S 12"? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG W700 Galaxy TabPro S 12"? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG W700 Galaxy TabPro S 12"?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG W700 Galaxy TabPro S 12". Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your SAMSUNG W700 Galaxy TabPro S 12" will be as new and your Intel Core M3-6Y30 core will run faster.
- Start by holding down the Power key in order to switch on the device.
- Afterwards swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and select Settings.
- Next, tap Change PC settings and choose Update and recovery.
- In the next step select Recovery.
- After that, search and choose option Remove everything and reinstall Windows.
- As soon as the appropiate information pop-up comes up tap Get Started and then Next to begin the process.
- Afterwards choose either Just remove my files or Fully clean the drive.
- Finally, select Reset in order to confirm the whole process.
- Success! Wait to complete the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG T520 Galaxy TabPRO 10.1 WiFi - How to restore tablet - video
How to Delete All Data in SAMSUNG T520 Galaxy TabPRO 10.1 WiFi - Factory Reset in Samsung - video
How To Reset Windows 8 and Windows RT to Factory Default - video
RESET - Microsoft Surface RT, Pro 1, 2 or 3 (ANY Windows 8.1 Tablet) - video
Windows 10 Tablet Hard reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on