Hard Reset SAMSUNG W700 Galaxy TabPro S 12"
See the Next method!
- Start by holding down the Power key in order to switch on the device.
- Afterwards swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and select Settings.
- Next, tap Change PC settings and choose Update and recovery.
- In the next step select Recovery.
- After that, search and choose option Remove everything and reinstall Windows.
- As soon as the appropiate information pop-up comes up tap Get Started and then Next to begin the process.
- Afterwards choose either Just remove my files or Fully clean the drive.
- Finally, select Reset in order to confirm the whole process.
- Success! Wait to complete the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG T520 Galaxy TabPRO 10.1 WiFi - How to restore tablet
How to Delete All Data in SAMSUNG T520 Galaxy TabPRO 10.1 WiFi - Factory Reset in Samsung
How To Reset Windows 8 and Windows RT to Factory Default
RESET - Microsoft Surface RT, Pro 1, 2 or 3 (ANY Windows 8.1 Tablet)
Windows 10 Tablet Hard reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.