Hard Reset SAMSUNG X636
How to factory reset SAMSUNG X636? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG X636? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG X636? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG X636?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG X636. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your SAMSUNG X636 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Frist of all, switch on the device by using the Power key.
- Afterwards from the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Then tap Reset and then select Master Reset.
- In the next step choose Yes to confirm the whole operation..
- In order to begin hard reset process type in the following safety code: 1234.
- Congratulations! Your phone is ready to use.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power button to switch on the device
- In the next step tap the following code in your phone: *2767*3855#
- You should see information about resetting your phone.
- Wait to comple the whole process.
- Well done! Tha hard reset has just been performed.