How to factory reset SAMSUNG Z3 Corporate Edition? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Z3 Corporate Edition? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Z3 Corporate Edition? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Z3 Corporate Edition?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG Z3 Corporate Edition. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Tizen settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Z3 Corporate Edition will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 Qualcomm MSM8916 core will run faster.
- At the beginning switch off the cell phone by pressing the Power button.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button, until you see Samsung logo.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The factory reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset - SAMSUNG Galaxy A5 (A500F) - WIPE Android Device TUTORIAL - video
Hard Reset: SAMSUNG Galaxy A5 - HOW TO CLEAR Phone by Factory Reset - video