Factory Reset SAMSUNG Z3
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in SAMSUNG Z3. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from SAMSUNG Z3.
As a result your Tizen will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 8000.0 MB storage and Li-Ion 2600.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in SAMSUNG Z3 and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- Start by turninng on the device by using the Power button.
- Then from the Home Screen go to Menu and open Settings.
- Afterwards tap Backup & Reset and then Factory data reset.
- In the next step choose Reset device.
- To confirm your choice select Erase everything.
- That's all. Your phone is ready to use.
Factory Reset (SAMSUNG Z3)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.