Hard Reset SAMSUNG Z400v
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Z400v? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Z400v? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Z400v? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Z400v?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG Z400v. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Z400v will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Hold down the "Power" button to turn the cell phone on.
- Press the "Confirm/Menu" button,to access main menu.
- Scroll through the menu list. Press the "Confirm" button when the "Settings" option is highlighted.
- Scroll and highlight "Reset Settings."
- Press the "Confirm" button.
- Enter your pass code. If you have not changed the pass code, the default pass code is 00000000.
- Press the "Confirm" button when the phone asks if you are sure you wish to reset the phone.
- Turn on the phone.
- Press this numbers in sequence: *2767*3855#
- Now wait until phone will reboot.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.